Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Xbox Live Preview Program

The emails have been sent but I will not be able to tell you what it is like because I wasn't chosen to be in it. Well I guess I will hopefully get in, in the next wave or if I don't I guess I will get the update when it comes August 11th. That's not too far away!

Update: Hey everyone if you didn't get into the first wave you probably will get into the next wave tomorrow. Yea they are bringing the next wave a lot earlier than I thought. I am just reading what major nelson has been posting on his twitter account. If you read on his twitter he says "If you did not get an email today, you are probably in the next wave!" And since the next wave is tomorrow then everyone should get in if you filled out the survey. hey I don't know if they are still doing the survey but you can check by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment