Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Xbox Live Preview Emails

Hey I just wanted to say that the Xbox Live Preview Emails are being sent out today. If you haven't signed up to preview the new Xbox update early just signup here: http://tr.im/ufPk. I really don't know if there is any space left because I have already signed up and it won't let you resubmit it. Also you can check out Twitter MAJOR NELSON to see when the emails are being sent out. They said they are sending out wave one today and I'm assuming that they are going to send out another wave before the update is available for everyone. So if you haven't already signed up you should try and see if you can get in early. But if you have already signed up good luck and hope you get in. I will be posting here if I get in the preview and I will tell you what I think of it. By the videos of the people who got it even earlier than this, it looks like the update is going to be great. Also I want to tell you one thing, don't expect to see the Twitter, Facebook, Last.fm, and Zune Video on there quite yet. They are coming out this fall but you can go to the avatar marketplace, games on demand, and other little features. So I hope you get in and if you haven't signed up I hope there is still room. Well I will keep you posted on it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment