Friday, July 23, 2010

OnLive AT&T Extended

Hey I just thought I would post that you can still signup for a free year of OnLive for free! Just CLICK HERE to signup. It is quick and easy. Depending on your connection speed and location will tell you how fast you get activated. It took me three days to get activated while my brother only took one day. So it looks like activations are going out fast. You can check my gameplay out by looking up the profile GameGoal. You can watch me play and check out my two brag clips! I really would encourage you to test it out. It is an experience I think everyone should try. What do you have to lose? I mean you can play the demos and if you don't like the service then you don't have to continue. But if you are like me waiting for the microconsole I think you will love the service! So hope to see you there!!! And don't forget to check me out!!!

OnLive GamerTag: GameGoal

No comments:

Post a Comment