Saturday, April 10, 2010

Free games that don't suck!

I know people love free games. Lots of people have this idea that free games suck because they are free. Well I have noticed that isn't true. There are three companies I know of that offer free games that are amazing. These companies have millions of registered users(including me) and they have some of the most amazing games online. The first one is Nexon. Some of you may have heard of it some may have not. They are great. I know lots of you all would be interested in their combat arms game. The next company is gPotato. Lots of people like their FLYFF game. I have personally never played this one. I have played Rappelz. But I am sure the other game is as great if not greater. And last and definitely not least is Acclaim. They have games like 9Dragons and 2Moons which are two good games. All of the companies are supported buy in game micro-transactions but the games are really fun without them also. So I hope you check out some of there games and thanks for coming to the GameGoal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment