Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WiiWare Demos/Xbox Live Update

Hey everyone. How is everyone liking the new WiiWare demos? I have downloaded each one of them. It is kind of annoying when it sends you to the Wii Shop Channel after you are done playing but I guess that it is a free demo so it doesn't bother me as much. I really hope that they keep this up and release more and more on the Wii Shop Channel. If they continue to release the demos they need to have a section for demos and a section for full versions. So one more question. Who is liking the New Xbox Live Update. If you haven't already just turn on your system and the new stuff will just be there. No update required. Just download the facebook, zune, and last.fm and you are ready to go. The twitter is NOT an application it is just there. So I hope everyone is having fun with the new features. Also adhoc Party is coming to Playstation 3 this month. I'm very excited for this feature and facebook is also being integrated into the Playstation 3. So hope you have fun with these new updates. Leave your comments, concerns, or other information about these new features here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment