Friday, October 23, 2009

Xbox Live Preview Feedback

Wow two in one day. I updated my Xbox 360 and my Computer with Windows 7. I was wandering if I was going to have to update my Zune. LOL. But this update is also an amazing piece of software. They have done very well making Zune, Last.fm, Facebook, and Twitter working on the console. There are some improvements that could be made but for right now it is amazing. Here is a list of things that I believe could need improvement.

Zune: Well I really love it but when you back out of the software I think it needs to bring you back on the dashboard where you clicked. You will see what I mean when you get it.

Last.fm: This software is an amazing piece of technology. But the only thing I can think of for this is they need to have the ability to listen while you are playing a game.

Facebook: For right now I am giving this a great review. I don't see anything as of yet. There could be possible improvements like using facebook in a game to post screenshots or something like that.

Twitter: Well it kinda seems to be tacked on. I wish that they would have an autotweet feature to tell your friends which achievements you have attained. The other thing they could do is make it where you can quick launch it. This is the only one that you can't quick launch into. I really dislike that idea.

So all and all the software is great. I really hope that they improve their software some more in the future. Now they just need to be able to download music directly to your console through zune. So if you were accepted what do you thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment